The GRIBA is affiliated with the following international Journals which are indexed by Excellent Research Australia (ERA) of Australian Research Council and ranked by Australian Business Dean Council (ABDC), Scopus and Thompson Reuter.
These journals are:
- Advances in Quantitative Analysis of Finance and Accounting
- International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management
- IIMB Management Review
- Journal of Management Science (indexed by Thomson Reuter)
- International Journal of Supply Chain Management (indexed by Scopus)
Note: The editorial board of the respective journal independently considers high quality papers. You need to follow the journal policy.
The following affiliated Journals are listed by Excellent Research Australia (ERA), Australian Research Council, Australian Government. These are not open access journals and you can visit www.zantworldpress.com to view them. These journals are not pay-for-publish journals. Indexation by Scopus and JACI is under process
International Review of Business Research Papers
- Publishes papers in all broad areas of Business.
- Editor: Professor Maggie Liu, The University of Winnipeg, Canada
Journal of Business and Policy Research
- Publishes best papers from conferences in all broad areas of Business.
- Editor: Dr. Mohammad Hoque, Former Academic, Monash University, Australia
Global Economy and Finance Journal
-Publishes papers in all broad areas of Economics and Finance.
- Editor: Professor Dr. William Lim, York University, Canada
World Journal of Management
- Publishes papers in all broad areas of Management and Marketing.
- Editor: Professor Dr. Stuart Orr, Deakin University, Australia
Global Review of Accounting and Finance
- Publishes papers in all broad areas of Accounting and Finance.
- Editor : Professor Ming Cheng Chan, National Chung Chang University, Taiwan